Wow, consecutive posts of images!

Some time ago, went to catch a movie with Liwen, Yixi, AY & LH. I actually forgot what movie it was. -_-
Before that, we went for blood donation. Well technically just Liwen, Yixi, AY, LH & TH since I didn't donate blood.
Hahaha, so spoiler hor.
"Blood donation", like I got donate like that.
But noooo, did not.


Happy Liwen finished donating blood.

Happy Yixi in the process of donating blood.

Sleepy Liwen sleeping in the bus. I bet she didn't even know I took this. -_-

Yixi, who looked bored. -_-
I wanted to insert a caption for this photo but I think she'd kill me HAH.
I actually felt pretty shitty after the whole blood donation thingthang. I know it's probably not going to be as painful as it looks, but I just don't feel like I can do it right now. And it was just odd that everybody was doing their part. It was like being the only crook among a bunch of good Samaritans.
I know that wasn't exactly the best analogy, but all in all it just wasn't a pleasant feeling to have.
Plus it wasn't helping that there was the pledge to be a bone marrow donor, and trying to convince me to prick my finger and have my bleeding finger rubbed against that thing with my blood getting smeared all over it.
Probably seems like I'm exaggerating 'cause come on, 4 other people around me did it and they left unscathed, did they not?
Well, I don't know.
If I could help in other ways that appeal more to me, I would've done it. It's not that I'm refusing to offer things I can afford to give.
I kind of feel like I'm trying to justify myself in this blog post just to prove to myself that I wasn't doing anything against my conscience; but I know I was.
I don't know what I'm driving at, so I'm just going to end this abruptly here.
---
Ah, I don't really feel like blogging about my braces or whatever anymore.Well.
Braces!
Almost everyone asks me, "Why you want to put braces?!?! Your teeth okay what!".
Yeah they are okay, okay enough to chew and live, that is.
When I close my mouth with my molars touching, there's a gap between the top row of my teeth and the bottom row of teeth, so yeah. That's basically the issue.
'sides that, my teeth are also jutting out a little, so I'm hoping I could fix that bit anyhow.
It was a sore, annoying, and frustrating process.
And it's just going to continue because it's like an ongoing shit. :/
First steps were to make a mould.
Was stupid because the dentist and my mom were talking about the mould and all I heard was something about a "mole", during which I was lying there thinking, "Wtf is a mole?"
It wasn't until the dentist stuck all that plasticine shit that tasted way shitty that I realised it was a mould.
Eh, not my fault okay? They didn't place emphasis on the "d" and so all I heard was "mole". Given that I have zilch idea of anything braces prior to the experience, I'd obviously not know what they were talking about right?!?!
Okay, so yeah.
Next visit we decided that we'd put braces.
I'd actually had an option to go for some surgery to saw my jaw (haha, it rhymes) and.. I don't exactly know what it is, but the idea of the surgery itself didn't appeal to both my mom and I, so it wasn't considered much.
Braces it was, and they decided there and then that I'd extract the first of my two teeth.
I was all "WTF?!?! NOW?!?!", like I wasn't mentally prepared or anything. But the idea of having to wait again and coming for another visit the next week or something was just so troublesome, I agreed.
Was given jabs in my gum so it'd be numb.
The jab in the upper inner gum was helluva prick. :/
Nevertheless, it was done.
So after that day, I lost two teeth.
Two healthy, deep-rooted teeth.
Ouch.
And I ended up looking like this for pretty much the rest of the day:

Having to go to my mom and be all, "Should I change the gauze now?", then attempt to change the blood-soaked gauze with a clean one.
I had porridge for that day, but when it was almost one week later I could eat mostly normally with the left side of my teeth.
Next visit was to extract another two teeth.

There you go.
Four teeth gone.
During the course of having two and another two teeth extracted, I'd been regretting having made the decision to go for the braces, because my teeth were fine, I'd not been having problems eating or anything like that, neither did my teeth look absolutely hideous or something. (Which I am thankful for! [: )
So yeah, was shitty because it was really very annoying to have my gums bleeding or something. Having to taste blood, having to watch the food I eat, and stuff like that.
I thought maybe I would've been better off as I'd been originally.
Then again, what's done was already done and I couldn't back out and leave two or four holes in my mouth.
So then came the day for the braces.
Got the brackets(?) on.

I thought it looked pretty good. :D
(Finally something to compensate for the four holes!)
While waiting for the thing (I don't know what thing it was) to harden, I got to pick the colour! :D

I obviously chose red because the CNY period was coming up.
(Although I'd very much wanted black!)
So red it was, and I now look pretty much like this:

I think I am very imba because a few days (like one or two) after putting the braces, a number of the red things were coming off. -_- And till now I haven't got that fixed.
Fail HAH.
Well, I'm just hoping this is going to turn out for the better so all the frustration and more importantly, MONEY, put into this is not going to be wasted. (:
Oh, if you want to have braces on, be sure to get more of these!

You'll need it. ;D